- Betrayal (876 words) – this one is actually set in the same world as my novel series, Element 7.
- “Mmm…Thought So.” (225 words) – this snippet is also set in the same world of Element 7, an idea for a scene in my fourth novel, The Elementalist: Grand Masquerade.
- Face the Chasm (100 words) – a silly, fanciful micro piece and perhaps one of my most “complete” stories.
- Heart of Rosalina (100 words) – a Lara Croft-inspired piece.
- Juego con Los Muertos/”Game with the Dead” (200 words) – inspired by the holiday Dia de los Muertos (link to an article by a local journalist here in Arizona).
- Just There (100 words) – based on a true story about a surrealistic encounter with a skateboarder; experiment with spacing.
- Pelecanus Colossus (100 words) – uh…need I say more?
- Seduction (100 words) – romance with a fantasy twist.
- The Encounter (100 words) – another Lara Croft-inspired piece.
- The Road (99 words) – spooky fantasy–mwa-ha-ha!
- The Sneezing Tangle (100 words) – another silly fantasy piece.
- The Tree of Duality (100 words) – plays with the Tree of Life idea.
- Two Doors (100 words) – something unexpected; I promise!